Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lots of things

Well since last being on here alot has been happening at home with the RENO's Craig has started UNI Mum has been in QLD come back and now quite ill, we are off to Esperance soon for Easter break (mum and I road trip)......

We have totally tiled our house nearly 60sqm's of tiles what a job it has taken us weeks to get back to normal. BUT the 70's lino has now all gone and we are all grateful for that. Craig has started UNI doing Phsyc and so far so good and liking things. My health with my neck and elbows are still not great and now that its been nearly 12 months of pain its wearing me down. I am off this week to the Nuro for another referal for another MRI then I will consider my options. I dont want surgery so am looking at a couple of different options.......

Mum went to QLD has had a lovely time caught up with family and friends went to Straddie and had a lovely break. We are off like thelma and louise on a road trip to Esperance should be a nice break for Easter. She has to get better first. Off to get my new hair do next weekend. Soooooo needs doing.
Also last week did my 5Klm walk for Melanoma to raise awareness on Melanoma was a great fun time with my friend Deb. We always have a laugh and joke and for a great cause.

New Dishwasher installed today as well, so the paving to go to get fixed from the mess the tilers left and we are just about done.... Great weekend in sport with the Perth Wildcats winning and my V8's on as well

till next update I have included some photos


No comments: