Thursday, April 15, 2010

Update Time





Well I have been to Esperance for Easter with my MUM and we had so much fun. Really was a long way there but we had a ball. My good friend Rach whom lives there we caught up with her and her fabulous family. It was such a nice time. Lots of changes in my life I have had some bad news about my neck and elbows and need some time out to heal. I have resigned from my job a very hard decision after working for the same boss for some 9 years..... Very teary I finish in 6 weeks then I am off to Singapore for a week on holidays and then I will get fixed up in QLD and see what happens.....

My good friend Kris had her gorgeous baby Elise and I have had my first cuddles....
Craig is enjoying UNI and Sarah is saving madly for the UK at the end of the year.

Here are some photos of our trip

Till next time

1 comment:

Kris said...

Love, Love, Love the photos of you and your Mum.. Something to treasure!!
Time to get them Digi scrapped xx