Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Gone but not Forgotten

Well our 1 year anniversary is Wednesday 10th February for the passing of my gorgeous Goddaughter Melissa....

Not a day goes bye something reminds me of her but of recent weeks it has been rather prominent in my life probably due to this date looming. I know in my heart Mel is in a better place, but with a Police finding still not imminent it is a bit hard to deal with. SO I chose to put a In Memoriam in the paper to help me deal with this day tomorrow and it reads,

Whitford, Melissa

My Gorgeous God daughter Melissa, today marks 1 year since your passing. You were taken from us too soon. Not a day goes by I don't think about you - that gorgeous smile, those big eyes and that great big heart. Gone but never forgotten. Our hearts are filled with love for you now and always. You will always be part of our lives. Miss you hun. Love and Hugs, Aunty Lynn Uncle Steve Sarah and Craig.. xxx

RIP Mel xxx

Parky

No comments: