Thursday, September 24, 2009

Milestones Week


Craig at his Year 12 Ball


alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5385014602218556242" />



Our Craig as a Baby




Well my week this week has been full of emotional ups and downs, WHY I hear you ask


My gorgeous Son Craig is 18 on Saturday this week, but not only that is finishing school tomorrow technically his very last Assembly ever. He is on school holidays then mock exams then TEE exams.... I remember the day he started school, and now he is finished... where have all those 18 years gone. I am so very proud of Craig he is a very hard working student and very loyal to his friends and family and we love him alot. As a small child he was a nightmare and I often said had I had him first there never would be 2 of them. Sarah was a dream baby compared to Craig. But today at 6ft 5 tall and a model young man, that we are so proud of that nightmare baby is no longer.

Also this week we had to put in his preferences for Uni for 1st round January next year. Very difficult and emotional at 18 to know what you are doing for the rest of your life... Craig seems to have a fair idea so that too was a long and hard thought plan we put into action.......

I also got to catch up with the gorgeous Kris and her boys, always a treat for me and Kris is still not too well. Got to see the 3d Images of baby Sparks.... so cute already.... Its a long weekend here in Perth and I have never been to the Royal Show and am thinking of venturing weather permitting on Sunday.... Lots happening with Craig breakfasts, lunches and parties... So enjoy your weekend everyone....

Parky xx

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Congrats to Craig for his birthday and finishing school! Wow, where does the time go hey? *sigh*

Robyn said...

gratulations Craig!
IKWYM Lynn..sometimes it is so hard being a mum!
XXX