Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Update

Well its another wet and wintery SUNDAY in WA its cold and wet outside, I couldnt sleep and have been up since 5.AM this morning, got alot achieved sorted out some things on my computer, got some photos onto my external drive that I should have backed up a wee while ago, sorted out some paperwork, three draws in my desk and now for the scrapping table......

I finally got some mojo back and have done 2 layouts for the lovely Lynlee for our photo swap, cant share yet. But I hope she loves them. I had fun doing them I must say apart from the nerves as they were Lynlee's. Have been battling a throat and head thing for the past week, finally to the end of this I think. Had my hair cut and coloured yesterday to make me feel human again. Hope to see the lovley Kris maybe one day this week after work. Also have my OTP projects for Chrissy going on as well some memo boards. So lots to do.

We also have got our new patio roof up and its starting to look really lovely out there and summer should be So much better..... Woo hoo roll on summer. Busy week ahead my baby is 18 next weekend OMG where have the years gone....

Parky xx

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hiya,
You blog is looking awesome at the moment.. Love the family shots from Father's day. Will have to come around and check out the new patio when I am feeling a bit better.. Looking forward to our cuppa tomorrow Arvo!!