Saturday, October 24, 2009

About time

OMG where does the time go !!! well since this post of course we had the big 18th Birthday boy and of course I have since had my special day as well not quite sure on that count...... Steve has been in Singapore on vacation, home for a week sick as a dog and now back at work.

Mum has been for some more tests as have I with my elbows. Life has been very hectic, our patio area has now been completed. Lots of weeding still to be done out there for sure. TEE exams start next week, we have had MOCKS Craig went quite well. Officially has finished school and had a breakfast last week for the Grade 12's. We have graduation in a couple of weeks on a Wednesday night.... OMG time flys along and I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.

They are so precious, school balls, and graduations and dances ENJOY them all as they are gone too fast....

My very special friend Connie, and I caught up today and she has me smiling she purchased for me (with the help of Ian her hubbie) a corporate day for me to join her at the V8's at Barbagello in a couple of weeks I am sooooooooooooooo
Excited...... Cant wait anyone that knows me, knows how excited I am about this gift.
Your the best Connie.... love you hun....

Will post a couple of photos too.

Thanks for looking

Parky xx

No comments: