Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aussie Day 2010

Australia Day 2010..............

Well I got to see my good friend Kris and her lovely family for a cuppa FINALLY and check up on our baby lump.. Cooking nicely. Was such a lovely morning and got the update on Sam going to Kindy so cute gorgeous big bag and the whole story....

Came home did some ironing (yuk) and then did some scrapping as you can see some layouts here and I did another LO that I cant share until later on this week for the Guest Designer at CPC - will post when I am allowed to on that.

Had a BBQ lunch with Craig and Steve, very relaxing have been in and out of the pool now updating here and facebook.. Lovely day in deed. Reflecting on how lucky we are in this country and from an ex service wife thinking how thankful we are to have such fine troops supporting us to this day on active duty....


Thoughts are with them at this time. Hope my kids stay safe out and about tonight. Back to work tomorrow.... Big wedding this weekend at Burswood. First time for me in a dress in about 6 years. Stay tuned for some photos....

Parky


















No comments: