Saturday, October 31, 2009

Catch Up



Woohoo, got to see Kris last night was so nice on the way home from the physio so thats always fun, with Donatello and reading stories I so love those little ones.....

Kris is looking well and starting to feel a little better... I have had her working on fixing my blog, and with her help I think we have fixed it.....

Been busy today working in our garden AGAIN, vitamin D but this God Damn Wind is giving me the shits... Other than this kids are getting ready for Halloween parties, and a night in for me and the old guy.....

I have uploaded some of my latest work for a swap we did. I was so nervous as the lady I did these for is a very clever lady and very advanced. BUT I was thrilled how they came out. These are her children and I loved scrapping them in the swap

Thanks for looking
Parky xx

No comments: