Sunday, September 06, 2009

Update

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads and grandads, but as my dad says its Fathers Day everyday.....

To my Daddy in QLD I love you alot and called him today for Fathers day too to my own Hubbie Steve happy Fathers day hun, some people are not so lucky and dont have there dads... SO remember the good times

Last week was a terrible, week one thing and another next should be better we hope

Went to see my new neighbour and good friend Kris this week after work, she still has her head in that bucket, and says she was not like this with the boys....lets hope its a pretty pink bundle that is giving her all this trouble...

Have started yes started some CHRISSY shopping believe it or not and doing some OTP for pressies and started them too. So getting a little ahead of the game it will be here before we know it.

Excitement plus our outdoor patio area finally approved by council and should start this week. Must take before and after shots of the area... Cant wait then all we need is the warm weather to enjoy the area. Roll on summer, and a little warmer its so cold here and wet still. I know we need the rain but OMG I have had enough already.

Anyhoo thats the update will pop some photos on here in a bit of Aunty Di 60th birthday in January in QLD, in Toowoomba.... I look at these photos OMG I have lost 10 kgs since then and dont I notice the difference.

Have a good week everyone.

Love
Parky

No comments: